01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to be a whale trainer for Sea World.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could be better at math. And I'd love to go back to being a devout gymnast and swimmer.
04) If you bought a drink what would it be?
If we're talking alcoholic, I'd love some Heineken. If it's non-alcoholic, I'd go with clear soda like Sprite or Squirt.
05) Favorite vegetable?
Asparagus all the way.
06) What was the last book you read?
"Survivor" by Chuck Palahniuk. <333
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Both ears are pierced, including my left tragus. I also have two tattoos (one on each shoulder blade).
09) Worst Habit?
I'm a worry wart.
10) If you saw a friend walking down the street would you offer them a ride?
Sure, as long as I knew them relatively well.
11) What is your favorite sport?
Competitive swimming and diving. Anything equestrian is awesome, too.
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Mostly optimistic. I find that constant pessimism is a real energy drainer.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Without access to electronics? I'd probably do what I do best: reorganize whatever I can-- most likely my purse, which tends to be a black hole for whatever I throw into it.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I had a horrible kidney infection back in 2007. I was hospitalized for 2 days and out of work for about a week (it was my first job ever, too. Great timing).
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I can put both feet behind my head...?
16) Do you have any pets?
Not right now. But I plan on adopting a cat relatively soon since I'm now living alone.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Assuming you're someone I know, I'd do the polite thing and invite you in. No problem there.
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Scary, especially since this whole "creepy clown" epidemic has started. Clowns that chase people with bats, knives, and chainsaws are not clowns that I wish to interact with. Let's just say that I double- and triple-check that all of my doors and windows are locked every night; I also have sticks in the tracks of each sliding door in preparation for the off chance that someone successfully picks one of the locks (yes, the clown thing has made me paranoid).
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd want to be a little taller.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I'm the kind of person who would likely be someone's conscience. How do you think I've avoided ever getting into any major trouble?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
Either one. The flavor is more important.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay off ALL of my small debts, save a chunk of it, and treat myself to my final tattoo with another chunk.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Depends on who I'm hanging out with.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. Not kidding.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Write, paint, crochet, pull up random funny YouTube videos, etc.
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
People who are chronically flaky. You can waste my money, as I can get it back later. Same goes for my energy as a whole, as I can get more of that as well. But time is not something I can get back. Ever.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
On the rare occasion that it's genuine? Sure. But at the moment it isn't something I'm prepared to focus on, as I'm in the middle of a divorce.
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
Favorite: sushi, Italian anything, Japanese in general, and Chinese.
Least favorite: anything with olives or onions in it, as well as anything super spicy.
35) Do you believe in God?
To put it simply, yes.